A typical 3 bed mid terrace in Patchway is about to under go a complete strip out and have a full renovation including an EPC upgrade from E to C.
This property needed to have a re-wire, as the lighting had no earth, which was how they were built. So the tenant was moved to another property temporary. So we thought we would give this house the full works and take advantage while it was empty.
Here is a list of what we doing to this property, but its much more fun to see the pictures above.
- New Upvc French Doors, Front Door & remove existing back door and change to a window.
- A full complete re-wire, plus stripping out all the old cables.
- A new Valliant ecoPure Condensing Combi Boiler, along with all new pipe work, radiators.
- Complete new kitchen design and layout with new built in Oven, Hob & Angled Extractor to outside air.
- New layout of bathroom and all new suite, including a shower bar mixer over the bath with fixed screen.
- Re-plastering everything except the bedrooms.
- All new skirtings to the ground floor.
- Full re-decoration to the whole property.
- Underfloor heating to the Hallway, Kitchen, Dining room & Bathroom, with insulation laid to the concrete ground floor, Then Tiled.
- All Stair spindles removed and toughed glass sheet installed with stainless steel glass clamps.